The review process will be conducted in two stages independently
Stage 1: Select potential candidates and profiles
- The chairman of the Committee presides over the meeting;
- The Committee members present their comments to each candidate and record;
- The Committee members discussed, evaluated the pre-qualification records and proposed the evaluation experts. Dossiers are considered through Stage 1 if more than 50% of the Committee members approved.
Stage 2: Internationally peer reviewed
- Dossiers will be sent to the assessors including the candidate's scientific background and the nominated research;
- The assessors will be responsible for evaluating and making comments.